Items and Services to Generate for Light Heart
For Project H.U.G.™
• Digital cameras and photo printing accessories
• Garden materials
• Transportation for school students
For Intergenerational Resource Library
• Popular Videos and Documentaries portraying Intergenerational Relationships
• Resource Books on Intergenerational Topics
For Volunteer Management
• Volunteer Enrichment & Education Opportunities
• Recognition Luncheons & Gifts
• Transportation Reimbursement
For Public Relations and Community Outreach
• Media Spots
• Printing and Publishing for Brochures, Intergenerational Calendar and Book
• Documentary Video of Light Heart’s work
• Art and Graphic Design
• Fundraiser Support
5 Ways to Support Light Heart Efforts
1. Endowments and Trusts – Long-term investment funds.
2. Sponsorships – a business, community organization or individual who would like to sponsor a Light Heart senior recipient, or an event or project through financial, product or service donations. Donor may request that their sponsorship be a gift in the name of a friend or family member who is celebrating a special occasion like a birthday. We will send that person a personalized letter describing the sponsorship and will include a beautiful Light Heart memento.
3. Partnerships – A business or community organization wishes to match their skills and products with Light Heart’s projects. This collaboration is mutually beneficial to promoting each partners goals and mission.
4. Corporate Giving – A company wishes to participate in Light Heart’s Mission in a more ongoing manner at various levels:
• Matching Funds to grants or fundraisers
• Employee financial giving program
• Employee involvement in events or projects
5. Special Grants or Scholarships – Funding designated for specific purposes such as:
• Secret Santa – Powers Chairs, Two Months of Meals on Wheels, CATS Transportation, Dental/Eye Care
• Inter-generate !™ Scholarship for teachers or community members.
• College Student Internship in Intergenerational Programming
• Senior Residential Facility Activities Director Continuing Education
• Uniting distant family with Elders
• Upcoming Northern Arizona Intergenerational Summit
• Travel Fund for flight and hotel to bring Speakers in, to attend Conferences, and to bring Inter-generate !™ to other communities.